This afternoon has been pretty productive! (Even after I lazed around watching morning cartoons for the better half of the day.) I went to the gym for about an hour and then gave myself a foot spa and manicure, heh... Now that I've only got 3 art pieces left, I think I'll go to Cold Storage to get ingredients for macaroons - YUM. Grace has graciously volunteered to be my *ahem* tester. After all, everything's edible at least once right?
I think my life has become alot less hectic and more enjoyable ever since February 15th. No doubt I still miss it occasionally and that the sacrifice was rather pitiful due to what COULD have been, but I think chilling with Kris, Mira, Gnia, Grace, Cheryl and Alex is definitely way more fun and honest. Thinking back, it seems as though every day was like walking through a minefield, treading ever so carefully to try and avoid your sudden outbursts. I prefer it this way, so don't think what you say affects me anymore.
7:13 PM